Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The past few weeks...

I haven't updated in a few weeks so I thought with 9 weeks hitting tomorrow, I better get a move on it. Let's see...
Week 5: Lots and lots of bloating and a bigger bra size! Eating everything in site until 5 weeks and 5 days when all of a sudden I had no appetite. Then 1 day before 6 weeks after wolfing down a Jack in the Box strawberry shake, I felt my first bout of queeziness.
Week 6: On and off nausea. I describe it to Theo as the feeling after taking that last shot when you say to yourself, "Ohh I shouldn't have done that one."
Week 7-8: Nausea every single night starting around 5pm and getting to it's worst around 8pm. I ended up going to bed early most nights so I didn't have to feel it anymore. On the plus side, it is a constant reminder that baby is growing strong! Oh and the boobs are officially out of control. I am definitely not used to this!
The fatigue has been getting me since before we found out. But recently I've really needed a nap every afternoon, if work doesn't get in the way. I've been lucky to have a slow couple weeks at work.
Our name list is also growing. My grandma swears we're having a girl because she loves our girl name so much.

We are so unbelievably excited for our first ultrasound this Friday at 9 weeks and 2 days!
Stay tuned for a pic of the little bean!

And here's a belly progression!
The first one is also 5 weeks
5 weeks1
5 weeks- edited
7 weeks_edited
8 weeks- edit

No comments:

Post a Comment