Friday, September 23, 2011

11 weeks

How far along? 11 weeks
How big is baby? Size of a lime!
Total weight gain/loss? It seems to fluctuate
Sleep? Sleeping okay. Wake up very early every morning to pee. I think I'm going to need to break out the body pillow soon.
Best moment this week? In general the slow decrease of evening sickness has been great.
Symptoms? Fatigue continues. Nausea is getting much better, and starting a lot later in the evening. Sense of smell is starting to drive me crazy.
Food cravings? Just hungry all the time. Finding drinks that sound good have been hard recently.. soda is too sweet, water too boring. I figured out that decaf iced tea really hits the spot.
Food aversions? Nothing in particular.
Gender? Hopefully in 9 days!!
Labor signs? I'm going to say not applicable for first trimester
Belly button in or out? Innie!
What I miss? Salami/ hot dogs
What I'm looking forward to? Our NT scan when they can hopefully tell us the sex, and being able to come out to the world.
Weekly wisdom? Give in to the maternity jeans/leggings... they are so much more comfortable.
Milestones? Baby has fingernails :-)

Sorry for no picture this week! I have gotten a lot bigger in the past couple days, so I suspect the 12 week picture is going to be a big jump from the 10 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment