Friday, September 16, 2011

10 weeks!

belly10a
It's a bump!!

How far along? 10 weeks
How big is baby? Size of a prune! About 1.2 inches
Total weight gain/loss? Lost 2lb in the past week, so that's a 3lb gain total
Sleep? Needing lots of it. Still lots of naps and going to bed early with wanting to sleep in. Having strange dreams that I think are making me more tired throughout the day.
Best moment this week? Just getting to double digits! Woot!
Symptoms? Nausea every evening (starting to get a little better), frequent urination, fatigue, irritability, bloating, boobs are insane, appetite is starting to come back. I need to eat every couple hours so I don't feel crappy.
Food cravings? Starting to get some sweet cravings, which is a big change from my salty appetite. I had a dream about doughnuts, so went and got some the next morning. Had a dream about caramel frappuccino, went and got a decaf one the next day.
Food aversions? Same. Still not really feeling beef at the moment, oh and do my prenatal vitamins count as a food??
Gender? In 2 weeks and 2 days!
Labor signs? I'm going to say not applicable for first trimester
Belly button in or out? Innie!
What I miss? Starting to miss having something hot to drink in the morning, and I'm getting sick of hot chocolate. I think I'll go buy some decaf black tea today.
What I'm looking forward to? Our NT scan when they can hopefully tell us the sex, and being able to come out to the world.
Weekly wisdom? Eat every couple hours no matter what!
Milestones? Double digits! And the evening sickness slowly getting better. Also, I think I can feel my uterus above the pubic bone.


No comments:

Post a Comment