Monday, September 19, 2011

1st Anniversary 9/18/2011

I can not believe a whole year has gone by. Although the wedding itself feels like it was years ago, the actual year flew. It was amazing waking up today and thinking that at this time 1 year ago, I was getting ready to marry the love of my life. I am truly lucky to have this man to share my life with. It's been a great first year, and with teddy bear on the way, we know the fun has just begun.

I woke up to a gorgeous bouquet of flowers (presentation style because Theo knows how much I love that). He also had Starbucks and doughnuts waiting for me. That cinnamon dolce latte was a cup of heaven. It was my first caffeinated beverage in almost 7 weeks. This is coming from a woman that used to drink a cup of coffee every morning and some sort of caffeine every afternoon.
For dinner, we went to Gladstones in Malibu. It was the restaurant that Theo took me to the night he proposed. I had my first lobster and wow... I love lobster! We have been saying for at least 6 months that if we aren't pregnant by our anniversary, we will have a lobster dinner to treat ourselves since it's something I couldn't enjoy if I were pregnant. Luckily I found out that lobster is totally safe and has very low mercury levels!
We came home and had dessert with both our parents. We took the cake topper out of the freezer, but no one was willing to try it. It looks pretty gross!
007k


003k
I'm so excited for what's to come in our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment