Saturday, September 10, 2011

First survey!

belly9

How far along? 9 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 5lb, pretty sure most of it is in my boobs
Sleep? 10pm to usually 4-6am when I have to pee, then back asleep until 7ish
Best moment this week? Seeing our little bear for the first time! AND seeing him/her move!
Symptoms? Nausea every evening, frequent urination, fatigue, irritability, bloating
Food cravings? Right now seems to be smoothies. But really whatever doesn't sound gross, which changes minute to minute
Food aversions? Not really feeling beef at the moment, oh and do my prenatal vitamins count as a food??
Gender? Hopefully in about 3 weeks!
Labor signs? I'm going to say not applicable for first trimester
Belly button in or out? Innie!
What I miss? My appetite
What I'm looking forward to? Our NT scan when they can hopefully tell us the sex, and being able to come out to the world.
Weekly wisdom? Enjoy every minute, even the tough ones, because the whole thing will fly by if you keep looking forward
Milestones? A strong heartbeat and a moving baby (even if I can't feel it yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment