Monday, December 5, 2011

Cousin's wedding and Cirque du Soleil

On November 25th, aka 20 weeks, Theo's mom took us to Cirque du Soleil's Iris. It was absolutely amazing. I hadn't been to Cirque du Soleil since I was really little. It seems baby boy has already developed a love for music just like his daddy. He was bouncing all over the place during the show. I love feeling him experience these things with me.

This is my mom and I before we left for the show. By the way, my belly looks way bigger in person.

My cousin's wedding was the next day. I wore low heels the night before, and wore the same ones the next day. Needless to say, I was hurting. I'm just happy I listened to my better conscience by not wearing my 4 inch heels. The wedding was beautiful. I love weddings in general, but it's that much better when the couple are so obviously, perfectly, in love. I had tons of belly rubs from family members. I know some pregnant women hate it, but I love it. Before I was pregnant, I was fascinated by pregnant bellies, but I was always to scared to ask if I could feel. Now that I'm pregnant, I will tell someone they can feel if they have that look on their face.
I was dying for a sip of champagne, which I had. To be honest, the sparkling cider tasted a lot better. I do wish we would have danced though. Had my back not been killing by the end of the night, we probably would have. Let me tell you, Theo looked so good in his suit. No doubt I had the hottest date here. The best part? My date ended the night with me curled up in bed, feeling baby boy do his nightly exercises.






























No comments:

Post a Comment