Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And we're off!


Hello world! My name is Kate and this is my second attempt at blogging. I tried before our wedding but my poor blog was abandoned as the days got closer to the the BIG day. Now 6 months after our wedding I thought it was time to try again.

My husband and I first met in 2001 when my family moved onto his cul-de-sac. We were friends throughout high school and ran into each other at several parties in college. Then finally on Halloween 2008 we ran into each other again, and kind of stuck. We were married on September 18th 2010 at Point Dume Beach. Now we are living at my parents house, a mere 5 houses down from his parent's house. We have an awesome set up here, but we're working our butts off to save up for a house.
A quick peak from then to now.




This is my husband, Theo
Theo is a fisherman, a music lover, and a Division 1 college men's volleyball Assistant Coach.
This man is my rock. His arms have this enormous power of washing away my fears and sadness. He believes in me and I would do anything for him. He is the most kind, loveable and handsome man I've ever known.

As for me... I'm a registered nurse working in hospice. Recently I've been trying harder to squeeze creative outlets in my life. I love drawing and taking pictures. By the way, all my pictures are taken with a point and shoot. I can't wait until we get a real camera!

I think that's a good start.
Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment